ACA COMPLIANCE GROUP
IT Support Specialist
The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for providing IT helpdesk support for troubleshooting and resolving hardware, software, peripheral equipment, and network problems for users throughout ACA Compliance Group (“ACA”). The individual will also have a key role in creating and implementing a Learning and Development Process for key business applications to both ACA staff and IT.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Provide 1st/2nd Line support to ACA staff globally
- Perform installations, repairs, and preventative maintenance on user computers
- Troubleshoot end user hardware/software issues, printers/scanners/copiers, telephone/mobile devices, and any other peripherals
- Maintain record of reported hardware/software issues and remedial action taken, and installation activities
- Prepare IT application/device/procedural instructions to be distributed to ACA employees and provide IT systems trainings for local and remote employees
- Perform system upgrades as necessary for hardware/software related components
- Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives.
- Deliver planned and ad hoc training sessions both onsite and remotely
- Create training course materials when required, including user guides, quick reference guides, course outlines and exercises
- Provide one-on-one coaching sessions on features and functionality of applications
- Administer and follow all training processes defined and documented by the Training team
- Perform ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
This summary of responsibilities provides a general list of certain key job responsibilities but is not intended to provide a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job or to capture all responsibilities for this position. Not all functions listed may be performed and other duties may be assigned to meet business needs, in ACA’s sole discretion.
Summary of Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience in Tier 1 and 2 technical support
- Experience with course design and drafting training how-to guides and documentation
- Experience delivering remote training
- Experience with administering O365, Including MS Team, Exchange online, OneDrive and Azure
- Substantial experience installing, troubleshooting, configuring, updating and maintaining Windows environments
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Windows 7/10 and MS Office 2010 deployment, configuration, and administration, desktop printer/scanner/copier support, iPhones/Androids and other supported wireless devices and peripherals
To apply send resumes to email@example.com.