A year on from ACA’s acquisition of Cordium, both teams have brought together the best technology with the best people to deliver ACA’s next-generation governance, risk, and compliance technology platform.
We’re putting the finishing touches on ComplianceAlpha® 2.0, our next-generation compliance and risk management platform. ComplianceAlpha 2.0 features a redesigned, modern interface and our new Employee Compliance solution for automating personal trading surveillance to help your firm identify conflicts of interest as well as help your employees more easily employee submissions of approval requests and disclosures for gifts and entertainment, political contributions, and outside business activity. We can’t wait to share what we’ve built to help your firm bring its compliance program to the next level.
Just over a year ago, ACA completed the acquisition of Cordium. Since then, our combined teams have been hard at work bringing together the best technology with the best people to further expand ACA’s regulatory technology solutions to help your firm more effectively and efficiently mange its risk and compliance program.
You asked, we listened
The result of this hard work is ComplianceAlpha 2.0, an enterprise-wide platform designed by our team of former regulators, financial technologists, and cybersecurity professionals to address our clients’ unique challenges identified through years of client feedback.
Here are some of the features you can expect when we launch ComplianceAlpha 2.0 this fall:
- Redesigned interface and enhanced user experience: ComplianceAlpha 2.0 introduces a clean, modern interface to put data at your fingertips so you can derive quicker, deeper insights for accurately and proactively identifying risk. The new platform also brings together all application management features so system administrators can easily manage users, permissions, and notifications from one place.
- New employee personal trading surveillance solution: ComplianceAlpha 2.0 introduces our brand-new Employee Compliance solution for managing your firm’s personal trading surveillance, employee certifications, gift and entertainment requests and disclosures, political contributions, outside activity reporting, and more to help identify conflicts of interest and simplify the submission of requests and disclosures for employees. (ACA Employee Compliance replaces Compliance ELF in our RegTech product suite.)
- Enhanced scalability and support for third-party integrations: ComplianceAlpha 2.0 is built on an all-new, API-based infrastructure that allows the platform’s solutions to interact with each other as well as with third-party systems such as your firm’s OMS or trading system. The new platform also supports easy scalability to help your firm keep up with regulators’ evolving demands and technological capabilities.
Be one of the first to see the new platform!
Are you attending ACA’s Fall Compliance Conference next week in Lost Pines, Texas? If so, stop by ACA’s RegTech Solutions Saloon in the exhibit hall, where we’ll debut ComplianceAlpha 2.0! Members of ACA’s technology team will be available to:
- Answer your questions about ComplianceAlpha and show you the new platform
- Help you troubleshoot any issues or discuss best practices for making your job easier
- Set up a private 1-1 appointment
- Join you for craft beer and sliders during the Tuesday night welcome reception – be sure to stop by our vintage car bar and enter to win a free YETI cooler!
Not yet registered for the conference? Secure your spot here!
Not attending the conference? Don’t worry, we have you covered.
If you’d like to set up some time to see the new ComplianceAlpha 2.0 platform and our new Employee Compliance solution, please request a demo and we’ll be in touch.
We also invite you to join us for a live webcast demonstration on October 17 at 11am ET. Register now
Are you a Compliance ELF client and have questions about our new Employee Compliance solution?
If you’re a current Compliance ELF client and have questions about our new Employee Compliance solution and what it means for you, please register for our upcoming live webcast demonstration of the new solution and discussion of the migration process happening on October 23 at 11am ET. Register Now
About the Author
Jordan Schwartz is a Partner with ACA Technology. He focuses on ACA’s GRC Platform and Code of Ethics tools and oversees the ComplianceAlpha Customer Success Team. Jordan came to ACA through its acquisition of Cordium, which he joined in 2003. At Cordium, Jordan was responsible for the advancement, growth, and marketing of the firm's global software offerings and overseeing the operation of the development and client support teams. Jordan actively participates in ACA’s sales and marketing efforts, often spearheads internal projects, and is a frequent guest author and speaker for industry publications and conferences.
Jordan holds a B.S. in Applied Economics Management from Cornell University.