By 1 January 2021, in excess of 1,500 global firms will need to adapt their business models and regulatory registration arrangements to continue operating within the UK – regardless of the outcome of final Brexit negotiations.
There are a range of short, and long-term options available to firms, from the various temporary permissions or financial services contract regimes through to full FCA authorisation . Many firms are still unsure as to the right solution for their immediate needs, and even less certain for medium to longer term strategic and tactical planning.
Tune into our on demand webcast recording to hear Bobby Johal and Andy Welch, Managing Directors at ACA Compliance Group, discuss the UK transitional regimes, the FCA’s expectations of international firms operating in the UK and the FCA authorisation process. Topics include:
- The UK Transitional Provisions Regime – what it means and the next steps;
- Being authorised in the UK – the regulatory environment; and
- The application process.
How we help
Our Brexit solutions: Whether you are seeking long- or short- term solutions to access the UK markets, we can help. Our solutions to the challenges presented by Brexit include:
- FCA Authorisation Project Management
- MiFID Passporting Solution
- EEA to Third Country Branch Solution
- Mirabella Tied-Agent Option
- Ongoing Compliance Support, including MIFID II reviews and SM&CR support and implementation
- TPR Notification Management