More restrictions are being put in place every day to contain coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) that could affect your firm’s operations. ACA is here to support you and help your firm remain vigilant and resilient in these uncertain times.
Recently, we hosted a live Q&A session to answer some of the most pressing questions firms have about addressing the operational challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic. We compiled many of the questions we received during the broadcast and provided responses in our Pandemic Response and Business Continuity FAQs for Financial Services Firms.
Topics we address include:
- Regulatory updates and guidance
- Third-party risk management
- Business resilience and operational resilience
- Business continuity planning/disaster recovery planning
- And more
Missed Our Live Q&A Session? Listen to the Replay
ACA hosted a live 30-minute webcast on March 4 featuring a Q&A with our cybersecurity and IT team.
How We Help
We provide a broad range of services that can help your firm navigate through these uncertain times, including:
- Business continuity planning and business impact analysis
- Vendor and third-party risk management
- Secondment and compliance staffing solutions
- Trade surveillance technology and analysis
- Regulatory filings review services
- More resources on Business Continuity: Business Continuity Resources
Contact us to learn more about how ACA can help your firm manage operational and other risks caused by restrictions associated with COVID-19, as well as continue to meet regulatory obligations and adhere to industry best practices.
For the latest information about COVID-19, visit the following websites: