It seems hard to believe that we are approaching the end of this challenging year. Below is a recap of regulatory news and ACA insights related to RegTech from this past quarter, as well as what's new and coming soon to ComplianceAlpha. As always, please reach out to your ACA consultant, or contact us here if we can be of assistance.
Revisiting Best Practices for Trade and Market Abuse Surveillance - Updated Checklist
Is your trade surveillance program sufficiently risk-based? Recent enforcement actions, exam deficiencies, and announcements from regulators around the globe suggest that firms’ trade surveillance obligations have only increased due to the extended work from home environment. We've examined these events and provided relevant best practices on our blog. We've also updated our Surveillance Program Gap Analysis Checklist with these and additional best practices to consider.
ComplianceAlpha - What's New and Coming Soon
We continue to enhance ComplianceAlpha to help our clients meet their regulatory requirements and address business challenges effectively and efficiently. Here's what's new and coming soon to the platform.
- Ongoing AML KYC/CIP monitoring: ComplianceAlpha provides ongoing monitoring of over 90 sanctions and watchlists, politically exposed persons (PEPs), and more than 300 adverse media sources, as well as advanced name matching algorithms for both individuals and entities, all powered by ComplyAdvantage's industry-leading artificial intelligence-driven financial crime risk data and detection technology. Clients can receive optional full-service support from ACA's managed services team. Download Product Sheet
- Political contributions monitoring: This new feature provides clients with a single location for identifying, tracking, and reviewing political contributions by covered associates or employees and/or household members. Automated searches are performed against a centralized dataset of over 300 million political contributions from public FEC, state, and local databases. Additional support from ACA's managed services team is available. Learn More
- ComplianceAlpha Mobile App: The mobile app is designed to serve as our clients' on-the-go hub for compliance management, communication, resources, thought leadership, and future ComplianceAlpha functionality. It puts compliance at the fingertips of both compliance staff and employees so they can stay informed and on top of their compliance tasks while away from the office. Available on iOS or Android devices.
Coming Soon: ComplianceAlpha 2.5
We're excited to roll out the following new functionality and enhancements for ComplianceAlpha in early November:
- The integration of ACA's Decryptex® trade surveillance functionality onto the ComplianceAlpha 2.0 platform
- Enhanced dashboards for deeper insights and KPIs
- Schedulable reporting
- An enhanced user experience for ACA's Compliance Management Solution
- Certifications in the mobile app
For More Information
For more information or questions, please reach out to your ACA consultant, or contact us here.