Last spring, we added ACA Academy to our semi-annual compliance conference as an extra resource designed to provide compliance professionals with a non-compliance skill set they can apply both on and off the job. When you register for ACA’s Fall Conference in Scottsdale, consider adding ACA Academy to your conference experience. Not sure ACA Academy is right for you? Here are five reasons to attend ACA Academy, no matter your role or company size:
- Hear from the experts: Personality expert Sheila Glazov joins this fall’s ACA Academy to present the two-part workshop, What Color is Your Brain? How to Communicate with People. This workshop is designed to help you learn about different personality types and how to apply that knowledge when communicating with colleagues, family, and friends. This fall’s ACA Academy also features the session Managing Workplace Culture and Change, which will teach you how to identify and understand your firm’s current culture, identify the strengths and weaknesses and the changes to be made, and provide practical tips and approaches in implementing those changes successfully.
- Expand your knowledge and skill set: “Sharpen your saw!” Transform your career with curriculum designed to focus on effective deployment within the compliance context.
- Learn from your peers through discussions and practical exercises: ACA Academy provides an intimate, discussion-based setting that encourages attendees to be active participants. Each session sets the stage to freely share opinions and ask questions to facilitate greater learning, growth, and relationship building.
- Pay it forward: Not everyone at your firm will have the chance to attend ACA Academy or the conference. This is your chance to bring valuable skills and knowledge back to your workplace. One of the best things you can do after a conference is share your knowledge with colleagues and friends.
- Learn more for less: Save $250 by registering for both the conference and ACA Academy at the same time!
Join us for ACA's Fall 2018 Compliance and Performance Conference happening October 3 – October 5, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Gainey Ranch in Scottsdale, AZ. Register here. You can also see the full agenda here. We look forward to seeing you!
About the Author
Lauren Hazelwood is the Marketing Associate for ACA Performance Services, a division of ACA Compliance Group. Her primary responsibilities include overseeing webcasts and digital marketing. Lauren earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.