ACA Europe Expertise and Leadership
ACA’s European division is headquartered in London, providing guidance on European and U.S. financial services regulations. Our consulting team includes former FCA, FSA and SEC regulators, together with experienced industry practitioners and individuals previously approved as Compliance Officers.
In addition to our financial services consulting we offer market-leading GIPS® compliance and independent performance verification services, as well as award-winning technology cybersecurity solutions, all offered from our London office to better serve clients with a European presence.
Through our collective expertise in compliance, cybersecurity, and technology, we understand our clients’ complex business needs and regulatory requirements.
ACA Compliance (Europe)
130 Jermyn Street
Tel: +44 (0) 207 042 0500
Services offered in London
Who We Work With
- Multinational banks
- Alternative investment managers
- Private markets, including private equity, private credit, venture capital, and real estate fund managers and their portfolio companies
- Hedge fund managers
- Private fund managers
- Asset managers and traditional long-only funds
- Commodity trading advisors
- Investment advisers
- Securities brokers and introducing brokers
- Family/private offices