U.K./Europe Regulatory Horizon 2021 | Navigating Evolving Risks: 2-4 March
Geopolitical tensions, macro-economic pressures and a global pandemic heralded sweeping changes to the ways financial services firms have operated over the past 12 months. This disruption is set to make the year ahead no less challenging as we navigate the future of risk and compliance and respond to rapidly evolving circumstances.
Join us for three days of insightful sessions and engaging conversations with compliance, cyber, regulatory technology, ESG and performance experts, leading lawyers, and industry practitioners. The agenda is designed to outline key challenges, developments, and priorities to consider as we look further into 2021.
This virtual conference is free to attend and will deliver all the insights of our in-person conference from the safety and comfort of your own home.
- UK Regulatory Regime Post-Brexit
- Are You Ready? ESG Regulatory Developments 2021 and Beyond
- Future of Risk and Compliance Programmes in an Age of RiskMutation™
- Outlook for the UK’s Investment Firm Prudential Regime (IFPR)
- LIBOR Transition: Almost There…
- Key issues for Private Markets Managers
- The GIPS® Standards and Performance, a Year in Review
- Lessons from the Trade and Transaction Reporting Frontline
- Tackling Regulations and Compliance Through RegTech
- Looking Ahead: A Review of FCA & SEC Priorities and What to Focus on in 2021