We are delighted to announce registration is now open for our industry-renowned, complimentary event, Regulatory Horizon 2018. As in previous years, this event is designed to provide attendees with an overview of the main UK, European and U.S. regulatory issues they are facing now and those that are on the horizon as we move towards 2018.
General topics we intend to cover are:
- MiFID II – The final checklist?
- Dispelling the myths of the new Senior Managers Certification Regime
- The impact of GDPR, the continued threat of Cybersecurity
- SEC and NFA/CFTC activities influencing the supervision of UK firms
- EU Regulatory Developments: The main impact points for UK managers
- Latest developments in GIPS® verification and performance measurement
- FCA’s supervisory focus for 2018
Panellists and speakers will include both current and former UK and US regulators, as well as representatives from prominent law firms and service providers, and a number of industry participants.
Click here to view the full agenda.
If you have questions regarding this event, please email Estelle Lord at email@example.com or call her at +44 (0) 20 7042 0500