The FCA has tremendous, draconian powers that can do untold damage to your business. So how do you combat this when things go wrong?
We hope this never happens but when it does how prepared are you? This course is specifically designed to assist Senior Management to prepare for the visit and for that worst-case scenario.
The course includes examples of the offences that could have an impact on your business and individuals, including the potential for personal fines, prohibition or criminal proceedings.
As the saying goes, “Forewarned is forearmed” and the cardinal rule when dealing with the regulator is never to be complacent. Prevention is often better (and in this case cheaper) than cure and that is why we are offering this training course.
- A sound knowledge of what the regulatory disciplinary tools are
- The obligations on the firm and each individual
- Determining the importance of communication with the FCA
- An opportunity to help prepare for a regulatory visit and assess your current compliance arrangements
- To help you avoid the unknown
- Reasons as to what activities bring you onto the regulatory radar
- Why you have been selected
- The tools available to the regulator, their meaning and impact
- Preparation for the visit
- The Report
- Actions to take post report
- The regulatory steps to disciplinary action
- The Regulatory Disciplinary Committee
- The Upper Tribunal
Course aimed at: Senior Management; including Directors; Non-Executive Directors; Partners; CEO’s; Compliance Officers; Internal Auditors; MLRO’s and all other senior members of staff in regulated firms.
This course can be delivered onsite or as an instructor lead course at a firm’s office.
If you would like to discuss your training requirements in more detail please Contact ACA or call +44 (0)20 7042 0560 or your usual ACA consultant.