This live and interactive course is ran virtually by on of our specialist trainers, and is specifically designed to provide a practical and valuable overview of all of the EMIR requirements along with recommendations on how to stay on top of the ever-changing application of the rules.
- WHY the regulation was introduced;
- WHO it applies to, by developing an understanding of the different counterparty classifications;
- HOW counterparty classification impacts the scope of the requirements in different scenarios, from discretionary portfolio managers to AIFMs and proprietary trading firms;
- WHAT needs to done to fulfil the annual calculation, clearing, timely confirmation, portfolio valuation, portfolio reconciliation, dispute resolution, portfolio compression, margin exchange and reporting requirements;
- WHEN and how often processes need to be performed; and
- HOW to ensure that your controls and monitoring are effective.
Course aimed at: This is ideal for those who are involved in the performance or monitoring of EMIR transaction reporting, including:
- Senior Managers with responsibility for transaction reporting
- CCO's, COO's, GC's
- Members of the Management Body
This course can be delivered onsite or as an instructor lead course at a firm’s office.
If you would like to discuss your training requirements in more detail please contact ACA's Training Team on +44 (0)20 7042 0500 or your usual ACA consultant.