On Thursday, February 4, 2016, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. (GMT), James Andrews and Martin Lovick, both Principal Consultants with ACA Compliance (Europe) Limited, will host a webcast entitled “MiFID II: Paying for research and other recent developments".
Please join us for this presentation, during which our speakers will discuss and answer questions on the details of the MiFID II reforms currently being worked through by the European Commission, ESMA and the FCA, and the practical consequences that firms need to start addressing now. Topics will include:
- possible revisions to the MiFID II implementation timetable;
- the relevance of the reforms to Alternative Investment Fund Managers;
- bond market transparency and the impact on liquidity;
- best execution;
- transaction reporting; and
- commission sharing arrangements and paying for research.
If the date and time do not work for you...
As part of your registration, an archived version of the live event will automatically be emailed to you when it becomes available.
New Paper in the MiFID II: Understanding and Practical Preparation Series
Our third paper, MiFID II: Revised timetable and other recent developments, is now available. Please click here to read the full paper.