Join us September 18-20, 2019 in Lost Pines, TX for ACA's Fall 2019 Compliance Conference.
Agenda at a Glance
- Preparing for 2020 – What You Need to Know About Pay-to-Play Regulations
- Protecting the Cloud – Configuration and Vendor Oversight
- Technology & Analytics – Industry vs. Regulators
- Form ADV Best Practices
- Regulatory Update: Europe
- State Privacy Regulation Pipeline
- Regulatory Focus on Performance
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) for Investment Advisers
- Keeping Up with Investment Company Happenings
- Considerations for a Holistic Communication Surveillance Program
- Is Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) a Compliance Responsibility?
- Tales from the Trenches: Experiences From Recent SEC Exams
- DOJ and SEC Investigations: Best Practices for Asset Managers
- View the complete agenda here
September 18, 2019 to September 20, 2019
Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
Lost Pines, Texas
For more information about the event, please contact Lauren Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.