Join us Wednesday, May 8 to Friday, May 10 at the Mandarin Oriental in Miami, Florida for three days of learning from industry experts, leading attorneys, and experienced senior professionals. Visit our conference site here for all the details.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
- Tales from the Trenches: Experiences From Recent SEC Exams
- Navigating the Annual Compliance Program Review
- Marketing: No-Action Letter Breakdown
- Best Practices for the Prevention of Insider Trading
- Tone at the Top: How to Get Employees on Board with Compliance
- Best Practices in Code of Ethics Monitoring and Personal Trade Surveillance
- Private Equity: Challenges When Managing Both Equity and Debt Private Funds
- Privacy: Getting Ahead of California’s Coming Regulation
Performance Track Sessions
- Identifying Disrupters in the Performance Industry
- Key Risk Factors in Marketing Performance
- The 2020 GIPS® Standards: Impact on Composite Structure and Pooled Funds
- Common Practices of GIPS-Compliant Firms
ACA Professional Skills Academy
- Executive Presence and Meeting Mastery - a half-day workshop focused on developing your professional “presence” and improving the productivity, efficiency and fun of corporate meetings.
ACA will apply for CPE and CLE credits in select states.