The much-anticipated 2020 Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS®) were released earlier this year and with it came a number of substantive changes that firms of all sizes and types will need to address in 2020.
Tune in Tuesday, November 12, 2019 with ACA Performance Services’ Crista DesRochers and Douglas Finlay for a Q&A style discussion offering unique perspectives to frequently asked questions about the 2020 GIPS standards, such as:
- What does the January 1, 2020 effective date mean?
- If the firm defined a composite to exclude pooled funds, must the fund be included if the strategy is offered as a segregated account?
- Does a GIPS Report that includes quarterly performance as of March 31, 2020 have to be prepared in accordance with the 2020 GIPS standards?
- If the firm has a composite that consists of only a limited distribution pooled fund, must the firm present a GIPS Pooled Fund Report to prospective pooled fund investors?
- Can estimated transaction costs be applied retroactively?
Attendees are encouraged to submit questions through registration, as well as during the live discussion.
All webcasts are recorded and sent to registrants following the broadcast.