Join ACA’s Alex Scheinman and Paul Schappell for a discussion on how to prepare your firm to comply with requirements under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) as well as the evolving regulatory privacy landscape. Based on the string of state-specific data protection regulations released recently in New York, Colorado, and now California, more state and national regulations will likely follow. In this webcast, our speakers will discuss steps to implement an accountable regulatory privacy program and meet the challenges of the evolving regulatory landscape.
Discussion topics will include:
- Overview of the CCPA
- Recent trends in privacy regulation
- Assessing your firm’s readiness to comply with CCPA
- Implementing your CCPA compliance program
- Managing the increasing demands on the privacy office
- CCPA implications for investment advisers
- CCPA implications for private equity firms (pre- and post-deal)
If the date and time do not work for you as part of your registration, an archived version of the live event will automatically be emailed to you when it becomes available.