Join ACA’s Raj Bakhru, Alex Scheinman, and Paul Schappell for a discussion on the current landscape of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). In this webcast, our speakers will discuss recent amendments to the regulation as well as timing of the California Attorney General’s draft implementation guidance. Additionally, we will discuss key actions organizations should take to determine whether they are in scope, assess their current state, and comply with the CCPA.
Stay tuned for a follow-up webcast on April 11, 2019 where we will introduce ACA’s new privacy technology solution, which is designed to help organizations comply with CCPA requirements such as tracking data subject requests, processing activities, and hosting privacy notices.
- Brief overview of the CCPA, including scope
- Review of GLBA (financial services) and HIPAA (healthcare) exemption applicability
- Comparison to GDPR
- Update on revisions to the CCPA
- Key action items for compliance
- Roadmap toward compliance