The COVID-19 pandemic has caused global economic disruption that has simultaneously raised challenges and generated opportunities for those investing in the credit markets. Investment advisers with existing credit strategies have, in many cases, shifted their focus to distressed and special opportunities credit investing. In addition, some hedge fund and private equity fund advisers with little or no credit investing experience are seeking to take advantage of opportunities in the credit markets by bringing on debt traders, allocating capital to credit investments, or launching new credit-focused funds.
Join us September 3, 2020 at 4 PM BST | 11 AM ET | 8 AM PT when we will discuss compliance considerations arising from the credit market dislocation and the launch of new credit strategies and vehicles.
This webcast will cover:
- Identifying potential conflicts of interest across investment activities
- Adhering to investment guidelines and avoiding style drift
- Allocating investment opportunities
- Ensuring appropriate investor disclosures and approvals
- Tracking and controlling of material non-public information (MNPI)
- Addressing valuation challenges
- Tailoring compliance oversight and testing to address new strategies or asset classes