How is your team reviewing cybersecurity, IT, and privacy risks across your portfolio companies and potential deals?
Join ACA’s Raj Bakhru and Chad Neale on Tuesday, May 21 at 2pm ET for a discussion on best practices for private equity firms to determine regulatory cyber and privacy risks for prospective portfolio companies during pre-deal diligence exercises. Our speakers will also discuss how portfolio operations teams can identify risks in their portfolio through rapid profiling and risk ranking exercises. This can result in a more targeted assessment and testing which lowers overall cyber costs across the portfolio.
- Value, timeline, and process of including cybersecurity, privacy, and IT diligence
- How to best determine cybersecurity and/or privacy regulatory risk across your portfolio
- California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and upcoming regulatory privacy implications for portfolio companies
- IT project management office services for portfolio companies
- Cybersecurity premium insurance discount opportunities for portfolio companies
Who Should Attend: Private equity staff including deal investment professionals, the portfolio operations team, compliance professionals, as well as IT, cyber, and privacy focused operating executives.
There will also be time allotted to answer specific questions and respond to comments from webcast attendees.