In the SEC’s September 2017 Risk Alert highlighting the most frequent deficiencies relating to advertising issues commonly identified by OCIE staff, the very first issue referenced was misleading performance results.
Please join ACA Compliance Group's Chris Ray and Shivani Choudhary on Wednesday, October 2 at 2:00pm ET for a live webcast where they will discuss performance reporting challenges for hedge fund managers including how prospective investors and their ODD teams are continuing to take a harder look at hedge funds firms’ institutional controls around performance calculation and reporting.
- Baseline regulatory requirements in marketing hedge fund performance
- Use of common hedge fund marketing materials that incorporate performance
- Typical SEC examination requests for hedge fund marketing materials
- Current challenges in the administration and maintenance of hedge fund performance track records
- Common hedge fund performance marketing pitfalls
- Best practices and common strategies employed to mitigate regulatory risks in hedge fund performance reporting and marketing
- Impact of the 2020 GIPS Standards on hedge fund strategies
Who Should Attend
This webcast is ideal for CCOs, CFOs, General Counsel, and employees responsible for performance reporting at a hedge fund.
All webcasts are recorded and sent to registrants following the live event.