As asset owners continue to develop and enhance their operational due diligence, it is critically important for a private fund manager’s compliance staff to have a detailed understanding of the performance calculation process. Compliance and operations professionals must have a level of comfort when reviewing firm performance presentations prior to disseminating the information to third parties to ensure the appropriate controls are in place.
Please join ACA's Gabe Glass and Colleen Marencik on Thursday, July 11 at 11 a.m. for a complimentary webcast focused on the interplay between compliance and finance/operations for private fund managers.
If the date and time do not work for you as part of your registration, an archived version of the live event will automatically be emailed to you when it becomes available.
- Regulatory and Investor Focus
- Marketing distribution controls
- Compliance review of performance calculations
- Fee and expense review
- Reporting with Subscription Line of Credit
- What is industry best practice for reporting?
- What are the risks from a regulatory perspective?
- Standardization of Performance Reporting
- Desktop policy manuals
- Ownership of data, workflows, and controls