The value of data has rapidly grown over recent years, leading to increased risks associated with managing data as well as new regulations designed to protect consumers. As a result, firms have an obligation to mitigate risks associated with retaining the data they handle. Join ACA’s Johan Glozman and Paul Schappell for a live discussion on what you need to know and the best practices your company can implement to protect data and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Data protections regulations
- Best practices for complying with regulatory requirements
- How to evolve your company’s control environment to comply with regulations and adequately protect data
- How to minimize the impact to your company’s business operations and maximize buy-in
- Tools to safeguard your company’s data
If the date and time do not work for you as part of your registration, an archived version of the live event will automatically be emailed to you when it becomes available.