Most firms have been forced to move to a work from home environment amidst the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. However, the telecommuting environment adds specific information security elements that need to be addressed.
Join ACA's Chad Neale, Partner, and Noah Fox, Associate Director, on Friday, April 17, 2020 at 11:00 AM ET / 4:00 PM BST, when they will discuss the various security threats a firm should be concerned about when employees work from home and how to mitigate those threats.
This webcast will cover:
- Cybersecurity trends
- Best practices to implement at home
- Monitoring cash control
- Maintaining information security
Who Should Attend
This webcast is ideal for those who need to secure a work from home environment including:
- CFO’s, CCO's, CCO's
- Compliance, IT, and Cybersecurity Professionals
- Private Equity Investors
- Operating Partners
- Portfolio Company Executives
- Any employees handling sensitive information who are currently working from home.