High demand for the ACA Data Management Solutions, Investment Management System, and Regulatory Reporting Platform along with quick implementations drive 2015 growth.
ACA Technology Solutions, a leading provider of investment management, data management, and regulatory technology, saw exceptional customer growth in 2015. Since joining ACA Compliance Group in late 2014, ACA Technology Solutions has grown its new customer signings by nearly 300%, released new functionality to enhance the ACA Investment Management System (IMS) and Data Management Solutions, and received industry recognition for their product offerings.
Major enhancements to ACA Technology Solutions in 2015 include:
- Fully merged allocation, compliance, and other order management features for increased efficiency
Improved Portfolio Modeling functionality, including:
- Ability to automate order generation off one or more models across multiple portfolios
- Ability to calculate proxy prices based on benchmark returns, including blended benchmarks
- Integration of compliance with portfolio modeling, in addition to maintaining a detailed audit trail of this activity
- Ability to allow ”smart” rebalancing to complex models
- A performance library that now includes time-weighted returns and IRRs that are configurable to your cash flow hierarchies
- Full-scale support for filing AIFMD Annex IV through the ACA Regulatory Reporting Platform
- Implementation of the ’40 Act Rule Library with the assistance of ACA Compliance Group’s regulatory consultants
- Enhanced data visualizations and dashboard for the ACA Data Warehouse
In addition, the ACA Regulatory Reporting Platform (RR) was awarded the 2015 HFM European Technology Award for Best Compliance Product.
“As part of the ACA family, we have access to some of the brightest minds in the investment management industry,” said Glen Froio, Partner at ACA Technology Solutions. "We’re able to leverage our relationship to improve and develop new features that our clients need and benefit from.”
ACA Technology Solutions’ core offerings include the ACA Investment Management System, ACA Data Management Solutions, and ACA Regulatory Compliance Technology.
About ACA Technology Solutions
ACA Technology Solutions is a division of ACA Compliance Group, a leading provider of regulatory compliance services and products, technology solutions, cybersecurity and risk assessments, and performance services to over 850 regional, national, and global firms in the financial services industry. ACA currently serves more than 70 of the top 100 hedge fund managers (Hedge Fund Alert, April 2015), more than 50 of the top 100 private equity firms (PEI 300, May 2015), and over 30 of America’s top 50 money managers (Institutional Investor, 2015). For the past 12 years, ACA Technology Solutions has successfully provided solutions to over 150 investment managers. Our team of financial technologists has real-world industry experience and understands the dynamic needs of today’s investment managers. For more information, visit www.acats.com.
For more information, contact: