ACA Aponix is excited to offer an e-learning course on the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that is designed for employees of GDPR-implicated organizations. As part of the requirements for GDPR, which went into effect on May 25, organizations that collect the personal data of EU residents must provide employees with GDPR privacy awareness training.
ACA's GDPR awareness training is designed to help your employees understand data protection, the principles of the regulation, and their responsibilities in protecting GDPR-implicated data.
We offer two types of GDPR training:
- A generic training course designed for all businesses
- A training course designed for employees of private equity/venture capital/credit fund managers that addresses portfolio company and deal room concerns
Topic areas include:
- An overview of GDPR;
- Personal data and special categories of data;
- Data protection ecosystem;
- Impact on HR, sales/marketing, IT, and legal divisions;
- Data subject rights; and
- Incident response.
The course includes embedded questions throughout the modules, as well as a scored final exam. Course completion and exam scores are recorded and available to the course administrator from within the ACA Aponix client portal for review and regulatory compliance purposes.
We invite you to register on our website for complimentary, two-day access to the training course.
The following ACA resources are available to help your firm navigate the complexities of GDPR:
- GDPR for Investment Managers FAQs - Includes GDPR requirements and steps you should take to ensure your firm is compliant
- GDPR Compliance: An 8-Step Game Plan - Blog post
- GDPR: Preparing for the May 25 Deadline - On demand webcast
- GDPR DDQ Now Available for Assessing Vendors' GDPR Compliance - ACA alert
For More Information
If you have questions, please contact your regular ACA Aponix consultant or email us at email@example.com..