ACA Technology Solutions, a division of ACA Compliance Group and a leading provider of investment management and regulatory compliance technology solutions, today announced the completely redesigned and web-based Data Warehouse, Data Browser, and Security Master for the NorthPoint Platform. Additional redesigned and web-based components for the NorthPoint Platform will be released later this year.
Key features and benefits include:
- Streamlined interfaces for the NorthPoint Data Warehouse and NorthPoint Security Master place the focus on your data, allowing investment managers to find what they need quickly and easily;
- A customizable Data Browser for managing, extending, and slicing and dicing data;
- Access to data from multiple platforms, including mobile devices;
- Access to data from other systems via API integration;
- Links to third-party data visualization platforms such as Tableau® and Microsoft® Power BI®;
- Option to install the NorthPoint Platform on a private cloud network hosted by a third party or on a local network; and
- Reduced maintenance, overhead, and integration time and costs.
“We are pleased to offer our clients the redesigned, web-based NorthPoint Data Warehouse, Security Master, and Data Browser,” said Johan Glozman, Head of Product Management at ACA Technology Solutions. “By streamlining the user experience, building the platform using innovative web technologies, and providing a cloud-hosted option, we have designed a system that will help our clients modernize their data management capabilities, stretch their time and budgets further, and return the focus to their data.”
About ACA Technology Solutions
ACA Technology Solutions is a division of ACA Compliance Group, a leading provider of risk management and technology solutions focused on regulatory compliance, performance, financial crime, and cybersecurity. Our clients include leading investment advisers, private fund managers, commodity trading advisors, investment companies, broker-dealers, and domestic and international banks. Our team of financial technologists has real-world industry experience and understands the dynamic needs of today’s investment managers.
About ACA Compliance Group
ACA Compliance Group is a leading provider of risk management and technology solutions that focus on regulatory compliance, performance, financial crime, and cybersecurity. We partner with our clients to help them mitigate the regulatory, operational, and reputational risks inherent in their business functions. Our clients include leading investment advisers, private fund managers, commodity trading advisors, investment companies, broker-dealers, and domestic and international banks. Our products include standard and customized compliance packages; cybersecurity, AML, and risk assessments; GIPS® verifications and other performance services; and a wide variety of business advisory and technology solutions for financial services firms.
For More Information
For more information, contact:
+1 (212) 951-1030
Krissy Kennedy (Media Contact)
+1 (857) 214-1740