The integrated Performance Engine allows for the seamless calculation, presentation, and analysis of performance data from the NorthPoint Data Warehouse.
ACA Technology Solutions, a leading provider of investment management and regulatory technology solutions, announced today the release of its integrated Performance Engine for the NorthPoint Data Warehouse. The Performance Engine calculates performance across multiple time periods, calculation methodologies, and multi-level aggregations, allowing for the seamless calculation, presentation, and analysis of performance data from one platform.
Key features of the NorthPoint Performance Engine include:
- Performance calculations, attribution, and visual analysis available from one platform;
- Calculates performance via reports or batch processing, allowing for ad hoc or scheduled performance metrics;
- Supports all standard performance calculation methodologies for fund returns, benchmarks, and composites, including daily time-weighted returns, modified Dietz, dollar-weighted returns, and IRRs;
- Handles different cash flow recognition options, calculates returns gross and net of fees, and can produce any combination of multi-period returns;
- Supports a plug-and-play injection model to incorporate firm-specific calculations, without any changes to the underlying platform;
- Persists performance calculations to the NorthPoint Data Warehouse for full knowledge date support;
- Calculates multi-tier attribution across any benchmark model for a variety of markets, including long equity, long/short equity, fixed income, allocators/OCIOs, and private equity; and
- Includes robust reporting and data analysis capabilities via ad hoc and scheduled reports, Microsoft® Excel®-like data browsers, data visualization reports, and PDF-optimized formatted reports.
“Our clients update their performance numbers throughout the month and need to answer questions such as, ‘What did we know to be true on the 10th of last month, when we sent out a Flash Report, which did not have the valuation change we processed on the 12th?’,” said Johan Glozman, Managing Director at ACA Technology. “The integrated Performance Engine allows our clients to answer that question and others by having access to a full audit trail of their performance data over time with the push of a button.”
“We’re pleased to provide our clients with an integrated solution that is designed to increase the ease and efficiency of performance reporting responsibilities while providing higher levels of accountability,” said Glen Froio, Partner at ACA Technology Solutions.
ACA Technology’s team of financial technologists developed the NorthPoint Performance Engine in consultation with ACA Performance Services’ team of performance analysts and verification professionals.
About ACA Technology Solutions
ACA Technology Solutions is a division of ACA Compliance Group, a leading provider of risk management and technology solutions focused on regulatory compliance, performance, financial crime, and cybersecurity. Our clients include leading investment advisers, private fund managers, commodity trading advisors, investment companies, broker-dealers, and domestic and international banks. For the past 14 years, ACA Technology has successfully provided solutions to over 225 investment managers managing over $1.3 trillion AUM. Our team of financial technologists has real-world industry experience and understands the dynamic needs of today’s investment managers.
About ACA Compliance Group
ACA Compliance Group (“ACA”) is a leading provider of risk management and technology solutions that focus on regulatory compliance, performance, financial crime, and cybersecurity. We partner with our clients to help them mitigate the regulatory, operational, and reputational risks inherent in their business functions. Our clients include leading investment advisers, private fund managers, commodity trading advisors, investment companies, broker-dealers, and domestic and international banks. Our products include standard and customized compliance packages; cybersecurity, AML, and risk assessments; GIPS® verifications and other performance services; and a wide variety of business advisory and technology solutions for financial services firms.