Faster handling of Big Data and enhanced regulatory compliance features address the unique data management challenges of asset managers
ACA Technology Solutions, a division of ACA Compliance Group (ACA) and a leading provider of investment management and regulatory compliance technology services and solutions, today announced the release of version 5.0 of ACA’s NorthPoint Data Warehouse. Version 5.0 features faster performance and new regulatory compliance features that address the unique data management challenges faced by asset managers. Our enhanced Data Warehouse gives firms the power to digest, report on, and visualize Big Data more quickly and efficiently while also helping clients meet their regulatory requirements.
Features and Benefits
Key features and benefits include:
- Improved performance for queries of large datasets (i.e., hundreds of millions of rows of data)
- The introduction of a data retention policy feature for controlling how much historical data is stored in the system in order to facilitate operational or regulatory compliance
- The addition of native data compression, which enables users to retain historical data without increasing infrastructure costs or compromising regulatory compliance
- Faster retrieval of data when running complex queries/reports from multiple data sources, allowing for the visualization of portfolio holdings, investments, performance, and attribution from a single dashboard view
- A new Column Store capability to support Big Data scenarios by allowing for the management of up to one billion rows of data
- Improved performance for time-series data (data that changes over time, e.g., portfolio holdings, prices, performance)
- Enhanced integration with cloud-hosted Power BI®
“We are pleased to offer our clients an enhanced version of ACA’s NorthPoint Data Warehouse,” said Johan Glozman, Head of Product Management for ACA Technology’s NorthPoint Data Warehouse. “By improving the speed and capacity for handling Big Data as well as introducing enhancements for facilitating regulatory compliance, we continue to help our clients modernize their data management capabilities, maximize their time and budgets, and return the focus to their data.”
About ACA’s NorthPoint Data Warehouse
ACA's NorthPoint Data Warehouse aggregates trading, performance, risk, and company data into a single, easy-to-use platform coupled with full Knowledge Date support that enables investment managers to make better, faster decisions to improve performance, reduce risk, and increase efficiency. The NorthPoint Data Warehouse’s innovative data integration tools, built-in connectors for third-party systems, and predefined reports make deployment and customizations quick and easy, reducing implementation time from months to weeks. This fast and efficient implementation process, combined with minimal ongoing support requirements, greatly reduces the NorthPoint Data Warehouse’s total cost of ownership.
About ACA Technology Solutions
ACA Technology Solutions provides regulatory technology (RegTech), data management, and investment management technology solutions and consulting services to over 650 clients. Our clients include leading hedge fund, private equity fund, endowment fund, and pension fund managers, investment managers, asset managers, and outsourced CIOs. Our solutions and services are designed, developed, and supported by the industry’s largest team of former regulators, compliance professionals, financial technologists, and cybersecurity and risk professionals.
About ACA Compliance Group
ACA is a leading provider of governance, risk, and compliance advisory services and technology solutions. We partner with our clients to help them mitigate the regulatory, operational, and reputational risks associated with their business functions. Our clients include leading investment advisers, private fund managers, commodity trading advisors, investment companies, broker-dealers, and domestic and international banks. ACA is based in New York City and has offices in London, Hong Kong, Malta, and other U.S. cities.
For More Information
For more information, contact:
email@example.com | +1 (212) 951-1030 Ext. 1002
Krissy Kennedy (Media Contact)
firstname.lastname@example.org | +1 (857) 214-1740