ACA’s Spring 2018 Compliance and Performance Conference will include for the fourth time a performance-focused track specifically on issues related to performance measurement and the GIPS® Standards. Throughout the year, you have several performance conferences to choose from, so what makes ACA better than the others? Well, let us tell you…
- Ask the experts: Our panelists are handpicked from performance experts, leading attorneys, and experienced GIPS practitioners to provide participants with the best resources out there. Each session is designed to be interactive, giving you the opportunity to ask questions of speakers and fellow peers.
- Make it your conference: With over 40 sessions covering various topics, you have the ability to flow between both compliance and performance tracks to design a personal conference experience.
- Cost-effective registration: ACA Performance clients receive a special discount off the registration fee. Please contact Lauren Hazelwood for your discount code.
- Discover new products and services: Our Exhibit Hall will feature performance-specific vendors available to answer your questions including:
- Cairn Investment Performance Consulting,
- Guardian Performance Solutions,
- John Norwood Consulting, and
- First Rate
- One-On-One meetings: Take advantage of a complimentary 30-minute appointment with one of our performance professionals. Interested in learning more from another division? We also have meetings available with our compliance, cybersecurity, and technology professionals.
- Information at your fingertips: Lugging around a conference binder is a thing of the past – access all the presentations, your personalized agenda, speaker bios, and more from any device with our interactive mobile app.
- Have fun: We all need time to kick back, relax, and have some fun after a long day of learning – what better place to do so than in warm and sunny Florida? In addition to two nights of networking events, we also offer an exclusive networking event for our performance attendees designed to give you an opportunity to engage with industry experts, like-minded peers, and the top leaders in finance.
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing Professionals
- Operations Managers
- Performance Personnel
- In-house GIPS Experts
- Compliance Professionals
- Those with oversight of GIPS compliance
Check out our previous blog Top Reasons to Attend ACA’s Spring 2018 Compliance and Performance Conference for more reasons to attend our upcoming conference.
It’s not too late to join ACA and hundreds of your peers in sunny Florida for three days of engaging learning sessions, professional networking opportunities, and fun events! If you haven’t signed up yet, you can register here. You can also see the full agenda here. We hope to see you there!
About the Author
Brigitte Nickel is the Marketing Manager for ACA Performance Services, a division of ACA Compliance Group. Her primary responsibilities include overseeing the marketing strategy for the performance division and ACA's internal communications. Prior to ACA, Brigitte was the Director of Marketing at Ashland Partners & Co., LLP. Brigitte earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Community Health Education from Portland State University and an M.B.A. from Southern Oregon University.